Sunday, February 27, 2011

The night before my first day back at The University of Newcastle (Uon)


I have been madly searching the Uon Blackboard for resources, booklists, timetable and assignments in preparation for my first day back at university. This is my final semester and it is going to be huge. I have fifty units to complete in seven weeks and following that a ten week internship. The purpose of this blog is not only to fulfill the course requirements that I have just read on EDUC4136, but also to build an educational resource. I am endeavoring to turn this blog to a one stop exploration of education. It will provide a myriad of resources for exploring teaching. This blog will begin at the novice teacher completing university studies, graduating, gaining employment, tools for the classroom teacher and ultimately experiences of the practitioner. 

Anne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment