Monday, February 28, 2011

Back at Uni

I have to admit my first day back was harder than I anticipated. I arrived at the uni with excitement and by my last class I was exhausted, so much so I could not even concentrate. Probably a good thing to keep in mind at the end of the day when I have my own class.

Today I met a couple of inspirational lecturers/teachers who have been in the system for a while now, still love it, are passionate and actually tech savvy. I think they even have more knowledge of ICTs than me. From these lecturers I have already added teaching tools and have ideas for future lesson plans! Thanks to my English Method teacher I have found prezie.com, there is no doubt about it, this is amazing. Death by power point should no longer be a problem.

Later in the week I hope to begin some critical blogs based round my university learning and personal interests on education.


Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment