Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting your head around the DET paper work for the GRP

The paper work you need for your graduate recruitment program.

Every piece of paper you photocopy must be a certified copy from a JP (both Callaghan and Ourimbah Campus have this service at their hubs).

For the Institute of Teachers:
  1.  Current Transcript
  2. Birth Certificate

DET online registration

Original documents
  1. Completed and signed Prohibited Employment Declaration and Consent to Employment Screening form.
  2. Two completed and signed Declaration by Referee Regarding Teacher Employment Application forms (one to be completed by each of two referees, these are just people who can say you are who you say you are).
Certified copies
  1. Two forms of proof of identity totaling 100 points (drivers licence & birth certificate totals 105)
  2. Academic transcripts (what you currently are up to)
  3. Your provisional accreditation from the Institute of Teachers (this will be sent to you by email, so printing this is fine, I couldn’t get mine signed from a JP and the DET accepted it as was)

For the DET interview
  1. Certified copies of your prac and internship (if possible) reports.
  2. Your selection criteria

No comments:

Post a Comment